We promises to deliver top-quality purified water using reverse osmosis technology, which is higher and more exacting than the carbon filters that are commonly used. The device is effective in removing heavy metals like lead and mercury, along with any particles with a diameter up to 5000 times smaller than the average bacteria.
Each plant for the production of purified water is custom made, whether its capacity is 100 l/h or over 25 m3 /h. Every plant is designed with the customer and all the design parameters in minute details and with the same passion and dedication towards building an effective, safe and reliable system.
After all each customer has a different system requirement: An SME engaging in contact manufacture has need which differs from an international conglomerate. Thus no plant is entirely like any other. ALL Purified Water Generation Systems meet EP, USP Purified Water Generation Systems guidelines and ensure the production process, product quality and profitability. The GMP-compliant confirms to FDA and ISPE requirements.
All Purified Water Generation Systems are pre-tested, validated, compact and ready-to-use. The compact, package unit design on a stainless steel skid, are specifically adapted to the high TDS water and offers all purification technologies, which, such as:
- Automatic Sand and Activated carbon filters
- Duplex softening units, serially connected and quality-controlled with optional hot water sanitization.
- Demineralization systems
- Ultrafiltration units with 6000 Daltons cutoff
- Hot water sanitisable electrodeionisation units.
- UV Disinfectant
- Single or two-pass reverse osmosis
- Membrane degassing for CO2 reduction
- ORBITAL welded SS316L tubes
- State-of –the-art PLC technology.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant control panels.